Text to the number below, which is designated to receive Perry UMC gifts.
Enter amount you desire to contribute in message line. (For example, "Give 200")
Follow prompts to confirm gift and enter bank card information.
Future texts will only require you to enter the amount and confirm gifts.
Currently, Perry United Methodist Church has the following methods of receiving contributions:
- Offering plates during each worship service.
- U S Mail. Gifts may be mailed to PUMC, PO Box 73, Perry, GA 31069.
- Automatic bill pay through your bank.
- Personally coming into the office to drop off a contribution.
- Set-up ACH transfer with your bank. Call Staff Accountant for more information.
Perry United Methodist Church established a Permanent Endowment Fund in 2015 as a way of to provide members and friends the opportunity to make charitable gifts to the Perry United Methodist Church that will become a permanent endowment for financial support of ministries and a living memorial to one's faith in God.
The Endowment Committee, chaired by Kevin Tolbert, is in the final stages of preparing to publicly launch the fund. If you have any questions in the meantime, you may email Kevin.
The "Master" document for Perry United Methodist Church Permanent Endowment Fund is available: CLICK HERE
Please CLICK HERE to get a copy of the Perry United Methodist Church Gift Confirmation Form. Please complete and return to church office.
More information will be made available soon.