The Perry UMC Nursery is open to babies 6 weeks of age through children 4 years old.
Our nursery is always open on Sunday mornings and during most church events.
We have a staff of 5 ladies in our nursery who love children and are mothers or teachers themselves.
The nursery area is divided into an infant room and a toddler room, but children are all checked in at the main entrance.
We do have a nursing room available if mothers need it.
What To Bring
When packing a diaper bag for your child, please include the following items:
1. Two or three disposable diapers. No cloth diapers, please.
2. Pacifier or other item, should your child need it for security.
3. A complete change of clothes in case your child would require that.
4. A bottle or sippy cup with lid of milk, formula, juice or water.
5. A snack, if you feel your child will need it. (only finger foods)